Welcome to Kid Brick! Please use the search box or topics list below to find specific designs and games. Individual posts are tagged with relevant key words.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Why I created this blog

My son loves to build with Legos. However, his attention span is not suitable to larger projects. Originally, my wife bought him a couple Lego advent calendars. He delighted in these and they were the first thing he did on waking every day. When they ran out, I started looking for designs on the internet that would be appropriate for small children. Not finding many, I have been creating my own. The purpose of this blog is to post my designsand the games we play for other parents with children having a similar interests.

I realize that a blog is not the best format for this type of web site. I'm using it because it is what I know. I have included a search box below and I will make sure to tag my posts with relevant key words.

No comments:

Post a Comment